24 June 2008

24 june 08 Graham Bunn

graham bunn

NBA player Graham Bunn (on the left) is in the Bachelorette contest (history as you will see) for DeAnna Pappas (below).

Graham Bunn was sent home by DeAnna Pappas,earlier tonight on ABC’s hit reality TV show “The Bachelorette”.The professional basketball player gave DeAnna a letter that she will read when she feels like. Source:TV.Spreadit.org

Graham is unbelievably smokin’ hot. He’s my type 100 percent. I don’t really know how to explain it but I have this really passionate feeling toward Graham. He makes me feel like a giddy schoolgirl. Graham got the first kiss but I have to admit we’ve had a rocky relationship. I keep Graham around because there is an undeniable connection between the two of us. I just feel something in my gut that tells me Graham is meant to be here.

by:DeAnna Pappas

DeAnna Pappas

blog comments powered by Disqus