12 August 2008

My Best Friend's Girl

My Best Friend's Girl


My Best Friend's Girl poster Looks like this autumn we gonna laugh ! :D At least that's what "My Best Friend's Girl" promises. Starring Dane Cook, Kate Hudson (photo above), Jason Biggs, Alec Baldwin and Lizzy Caplan, the movie looks very good for taking your partner to a date. Here is the plot:

A master at seducing – and offending – women, Tank is a professional "My Best Friend's Girl." When guys get dumped, they hire Tank to take their ex-girlfriends out on the worst date of their lives – an experience so horrible it sends them running gratefully back to their beaus. So when Tank's best friend, Dustin, is dumped by his new girlfriend, Tank naturally offers to help out... and ends up meeting the challenge of a lifetime. Smart, beautiful and headstrong, Alexis is the first girl who knows how to call his bluff, and Tank soon finds himself torn between his loyalty to Dustin and his love for his best friend's girl.
Source:ComingSoon.net

Below is the trailer for 'My Best Friend's Girl'


blog comments powered by Disqus